Thursday, March 25, 2010

Virginia Gold Cup

The Virginia Gold Cup is an annual celebration of hunt country tradition. This year marks the 85th running of the world famous steeplechase. Of course, as much as it is a day of races, it is one of the year's biggest social events for Washingtonians.

With just 5 weeks left until Gold Cup (!), it's time to start thinking about what I will wear! I want something that I know I will wear again, and can be dressed either up or down. Here are some of the cute dresses I've found so far, in order of my current favorites...
{Ella Moss on BlueFly - $104}



{Flying Eel on BlueFly - $79}

{C&C on BlueFly - $47}

These are the wedges that I already own...

{Seychelles}
Hmm...which will I choose? I'll be on the lookout for more chic options.

No comments:

Post a Comment